- Company name: EryPharm
- SIRET number 821 284 189 00023
- Editorial manager: Loïc Tron
- Address: 27 rue Chaligny, 75012 Paris – France
- Telephone: +33 1 40 01 13 35
- Email: contact(a)erypharm.com
- Site creation: https://www.mariealix.fr
- Site Hosted by OVH
IT & freedoms
The information that may be collected on this site is intended exclusively for the processing of your request by EryPharm
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 and following. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, communicate, rectify, update and delete personal data concerning you at any time. To exercise any of these rights, you can send us a letter by post to the company’s headquarter.
- This website and all of its content, including texts, still or moving images, databases, etc., are protected by copyright. The trademark and logo displayed on this site are the property of EryPharm and its affiliates. Use or misuse of this mark, logo without our consent is strictly prohibited.
- The content and functionality of this site are the exclusive property of EryPharm and its affiliates. They are provided to you without any warranty as to their accuracy or completeness. You are authorized to access this site and have the right to download, display and print its content, provided you do not modify, reproduce and distribute without our consent.
- The information available on this website is subject to change without notice.
Use of personal data
The personal data on the user collected during the use of the site, in particular when connecting to the site or when the user fills out a form are subject to computer processing allowing better knowledge of the user for the purposes of commercial management, prospecting and loyalty.
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, the internet user has the right to access, rectify and oppose data concerning him/her.
In accordance with legal obligations, this data is kept for a limited period of time, proportional to the purposes for which the user has communicated them.
The exercise of this right can be done via the online form accessible via the “Contact” link or at the address mentioned above.
It is reminded that to facilitate the user’s navigation and better provision of the service by the company EryPharm, certain files called “cookies” may be saved on the user’s computer when the latter accesses the service.
These cookies prevent the user from entering their data during subsequent visits.
The user is informed that he has the option of neutralizing or deleting them from his hard drive.
We invite you to notify us of any breach or error that may be present on the site by sending us an email to the email address: contact(a)erypharm.com